Wednesday 7 September 2011

Where's Lord of the Wings?



What has been going on? Where is LOTW now?

Well I'm still here. For the past 3-4 weeks have been CRAZY busy (this is the busy period in my profession . . . no not wing eating, my other profession). I thought I would have time to update the blog along the way, but  low on energy, low on time, I didn't. I don't have a smart device (I don't even have a cell phone), so updates only happen when I'm at home on the computer, and I haven't been home long enough to write.

But things are quieting down and in the coming days and weeks should be a whole slurry of reviews and posts. I'm really stoked to get back to writing, tweeting, commenting etc.

Hope you are all well and have been eating good wings. If so, tell me about them!

Thanks

WK

No comments: