Monday 6 April 2009

The People in my Bloggerhood


That's right, lets get to know some of the people and their blogs that I put on the side over here on the right.









Some of these blogs are based on Chicken Wings, some on food in general, and others are just friends and interesting reads. So who are the bloggers behind those blogs. Let's find out, about 1 week at a time. Some I will interview, others I can't reach and I will just tell you why I read them.





So let's travel together and learn more about the Bloggers in my Bloggerhood. The people that you meet each day . . .




Questions for the Bloggers:






  • Who are you & where do you live?

  • What is Your Blog?

  • Why did you start blogging?

  • What do you want out of your blog?

  • How Long Have you been Blogging?

  • What is your favourite blog?

  • Do you feel there’s real interaction between you and your
    readers?

  • Any crazy blog-related stories?

  • What is your favourite chicken wing?

  • Do you have a favourite cooking show?

  • Do you cook? What is your specialty?

  • What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?

  • If there was one thing you would want the Wing Nation to know
    about you and your blog, what would it be?


LIST OF INTERVIEWS:

  1. The Bumbling Baker
  2. Chris @ Nibble Me This
  3. Teena @ It's All About Me

No comments: