Thursday 5 October 2017

#tbt Village Idiot & Zombie Walk

#throwbackthursday to 2013, a simpler time.

I was living in Toronto & my buddy Rick came from London for us to go to the Annual Zombie Walk.

It was a long walk down at Trinity Bellwoods Park through Chinatown and back, so we were going to have to fuel up. My apartment was near The Village Idiot, so we checked it out.



Rick went with a burger, but I went with wings (obviously). The wings were just ok, but I was able to get them with onion rings, and unlike most places, it came with a side of tartar sauce (usually blue cheese or ranch).


After we did up our makeup and headed to join the zombie horde. It was amazing. I couldn't get over all the people both walking and watching. I was hooked. I did the zombie walk until it was cancelled. I now live in Ottawa, and while I can't go to the Ottawa Zombie walk, I am going to be a zombie in the "Incident at the Bunker: A Zombie Adventure" at the Diefenbunker - yes a zombie haunted house inside a cold war bunker! Get your tickets today.



#lotw31

No comments: