Tuesday 23 February 2010

WWWWWW #11 ~ Food & Fire

Yes, World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday. WWWWWW. This is where I will surf the Web, and find other people talking about chicken wings. The world is full of chicken wing stories, wacky and otherwise. Recipes, restaurant reviews, eating contests or whatever. Today's Blog relating to wings in some shape or form:










Chris at Nibble Me This sent me a link to his fellow "Egghead" (that's BBQ brethren who use Big Green Egg BBQs). The link was grilled wings. That sounded pretty good to me. Actually the link was for attempting to make his first wing sauce for grilled wings:



I like the combination of flavours in there, and some of his planned improvement sound good. I, however, would keep the heat.
This isn't his first posting about wings. Oh no. He also made some, *shudder* 'grilled Buffalo wings'. Ok, these were grilled 'hot wings' (Reminder: Buffalo wings are ONLY deep fried, and there is nothing in the sauce but cayenne sauce and butter, and vinegar). But despite that, those wings look good:


And you can't forget his grilled 'Spicy Orange Wings.' A really unique take on wings! Spicy, sweet - sounds good to me.



Mmmmmm grilled wings. Wings. Food and Fire. It's all good . . .



2 comments:

Chris said...

I just noticed you and DivaQ are linked. Although I've seen her on the BBQ Brethren, I just started following her recently. She's got a great site too!

Lord of the Wings said...

Chris - we are and she is! She gave me some pointers when I was a judge at a Ribfest this past summer. And I love her name.