Wednesday 18 November 2009

World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday #1

Welcome to a new segment on Lord of the Wings blog:



Yes, World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday. WWWWWW. This is where I will surf the Web, and find other people talking about chicken wings. The world is full of chicken wing stories, wacky and otherwise. Recipes, restaurant reviews, eating contests or whatever. And I'm going to try and report it every Wednesday. Oh ya, that's right. We'll see how well that hold's up.



This weeks, and the first week's, is our very own "It's All About Me", who's visiting Ottawa and tried out the Bytown Market location of The Clocktower Brew Company's wings.




She says: "Appetizers are half price on Mondays so I ordered wings and fries. The wings were okay, not great."
That's how I feel too. They look good, but the meat, I find, is tough.
Thanks Teena!

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I checked it out cuz you had checked it out :)

Chris said...

Thanks for the reminder, I have wings! Fresh wings!

Lord of the Wings said...

Teena - ah the cycle of life!


Chris - fresh wings, lucky!