Wednesday 16 June 2010

WWWWWW #23 ~ High Cascade: Govy Gold Hot Wings

Yes, World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday. WWWWWW. This is where I will surf the Web, and find other people talking about chicken wings. The world is full of chicken wing stories, wacky and otherwise. Recipes, restaurant reviews, eating contests or whatever. Today's Blog relating to wings in some shape or form:


"LIFE IMPROVEMENT THROUGH SNOWBOARDING AND SKATEBOARDING." That's the motto of this snowboarding camp for kids in Mt Hood Oregon. It looks like a blast (even if I'm not a snowboarder) and have totally bought into the hype of the website. For about $1000-$2000 [USD] for a week you too can have lots of memories. And there is one memory I wish I could have:

Govy Gold - Hot Wings! When for supper the hungry snowboarders got hot wings. This is an awesome collage of people eating wings and their faces. Beautiful, just beautiful. And funny. I need to highlight the guy in the top middle who looks like he's going to cry . . . probably a medium wing. I don't know what Govy Gold refers to.


No other pages seem to have anything about wings, but here is their cool mascot that kinda looks like a marshmallow.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Great wing pic!

Chris said...

I thought it looked more like a roll of toilet paper at first:)