Wednesday 27 January 2010

Judging Again . . .

So I've been asked this week to be the head judge at the 89 Chestnut Residence's "Battle of the Wings" competition.

The head chef, Jaco Lokker, is battling against 3 sous chefs (Eddie, Nathan and Fitzroy) for the title of best chicken wings.

As you may recall, I worked and lived @ the Chestnut where I ran a little wing review called "The Chestnut Report", modelled on The Colbert Report. The Chestnut had some pretty good wings, so I can only imagine what the competition will bring out.

I will report more once I get back from Toronto. Hopefully lots of photos and maybe even video??? Should be a good time.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I can't wait to see the videos! Or at least pictures. Ok, we'll settle for mug shots;)

Lord of the Wings said...

Chris - Me too!

Unknown said...

This is going to be epic!

Lord of the Wings said...

David - soo epic!