Thursday 30 March 2006

Chestnut Tree 2-A


It was week three again in the meal rotation, and wings were back on the menu. No I am not going to do another review, but I will say the wings were extra good tonight in my opinion. So here are some pics of dinner. I feel bad for all of you who don't have access to the caf on nights like tonight. But as Justin pointed out for most of you, the downside to having wings in the caf is that you can't enjoy a beer with them. As for me, I managed with my unlimited coke thank you very much . . .


A regular order with fries (minus 2 wings - sorry I was hungry)

Matt in the middle of a wing


Do they not look breaded and flavoured to near perfection???

Richard and Justin digging in

Coke, hot sauce, water for finger dippin, on the left,
regular order,on the right, my request for a 'wack of wings'

No comments: