Wednesday 22 April 2020

Quarantine Frozen Wing Reviews for the 2020 Covid-19 Era



So we are all in lockdown (or we all SHOULD be, looking at you parts of the USA), or stay home, or isolation, or quarantine or whatever you are going through to not be out and spreading or catching Covid-19. Things are really bad for some folks, and things are inconvenienced for others. It's not like anything any of most of us have gone through before.

Right now, I've run out of fresh wing reviews. It's been over a month since I last got wing from a restaurant. That works out on one end because I do have a large list of unpublished reviews that I never knew when I would get to. Well, now I can. Half are going to be Lost Reviews, the rest are frozen chicken wing products I ate, took pictures of, took notes, but never posted a review.

Some of these are a bit old and I'm trying to post chronologically. The first is from 2019! But there may be more in the archives I haven't found yet. 

The other great part of doing these reviews is for folks that can't get their wing fixes at the pub or the bar anymore, this is your way of seeing what frozen wings from the grocery store are worth your time and money, and which ones are not. When I get done, I'll have a final tally to see which frozen wing will rule them all.

So stay safe, stay tuned, and check the side links Frozen Wing Review (FWR) and Quarantine Frozen Wing Review to stay up to date on all your cold chicken wing needs.

No comments: