Monday 27 April 2020

Coke Zero Flavour Line Up in my fridge: Orange Vanila | Cherry | Vanilla | Regular


These are some of my favourite beverages. It makes me frustrated that they are all only limited release, but in the US you can get Coke Zero Cherry or Vanilla all year round. Those two cans are from sometime in early 2019 at least that I had rationed. The release of Orange Vanilla was a month or two ago and is absolutely delicious. I may even like it more than Cherry (and I'm a Cherry die hard fan).

My only critique of the Orange Vanilla is it has to be ice cold, and by the end of the can it seems to lose its flavour bite. The 500ml bottle version is better.

But it turns out there might be hope on the horizon; I got a message on Instagram from @sodaficionado:


Wow ... that sounds exciting!!!

No comments: