Thursday 23 August 2018

#tbt & LOST REVIEW: Blair's Death Rain BUFFALO WING Kettle Cooked Potato Chips 2011



Back with another Lost Review on #tbt and this one goes back to 2011. It was a chip review and I was sampling some Blair's Death Rain Buffalo Wing Kettle Cooked Potato Chips. Wow what a title!


Somethings to note; I took the photos in September of 2011, and looking at the photos now I see the expiry was December 2011 (just under the wire!). These wings were also a Medium in heat (pretty weak for anything Blair's does). If I remember correctly, these were good, but I haven't had them since. Below are the few notes I took - they were cheap (probably liquidating for the expiry date). Enjoy the photos!



two for a dollar
medium
-very crunchy (kettle)
-salty burn - lingers in mouth, peppery, vinegary
-small to medium chips













No comments: