Sunday 18 November 2012

Return of the Lord of the Wings


Hello friends.

It's been a long time. Months. Too long.

Since August, my position at work was upgraded, I've had tech issues, I've gone to weddings, zombie walks, Las Vegas. Add on to it an already busy summer that put me behind and this blog has taken a big hit. And then I just stopped. I didn't want to post new posts without having got the 25+ posts I'm already behind on. So I went on a break from the blog until I had time to do it right. I mean I still ate wings, but I took a secondment from the LOTW. But over that time, friends and acquaintances would ask me how the blog was doing. I didn't realize how much of who I had become was Lord of the Wings.

I've come to really miss it. I want to get back to writing and reviewing. I want to get back to the wing nation. So I am still FAR behind in reviews - and in some cases I don't remember the wings I reviewed. In recent times I've gotten into recording a voice review right after so I don't forget, but some of the older reviews may be a bit more sparse. Also, I will try and indicate when a review is old and when it is recent.

Thanks to all my readers. I'm sorry for being gone so long, but we are back, and hopefully we will be getting back to normal soon. Hope you like the semi-redesign.

Lord of the Wings.





4 comments:

Anthony said...

Welcome Back!

Teena in Toronto said...

Take the pressure off and don't worry about catching up ... start fresh from today!

Chris said...

I just figured that you were busy. Sometimes it is good to take some time off.

Lord of the Wings said...

@Anthony - thanks! Good to be back.

@Teena - great idea. I think I will intersperse new ones with old ones.

@Chris - I agree. Sometimes you have to go away to appreciate what you have.