Where has the Lord of the Wings been? I knew it was bad when when I had two independent friends ask "Are you still alive?" Actually I had a number of people tell me that they keep tabs on me through the blog, but since I haven't updated in months, they didn't know what was going on. It's good to know that people do read the blog!
So what have I been up to?
- Moving into the penthouse of my building.
- Work Retreat.
- Trip to Ottawa.
- Continue Moving.
- Conference at McMaster University in Hamilton.
- Conference at Brock University in St. Catherines.
- Upgrade in position at work (so working more now).
- 2 sets of visitors in one extended weekend (yea Jason and then Julianna, Alli and Jason 2).
- Graduating from a Professional Training Institute.
- Canada Day in Ottawa for a week, then off to Syracuse with LJ.
It has been a whirlwind 2 months and it's just been go go go. I've met a whole new crew of people, and even had my blog shouted out by a presenter in a session. I'm home now, sleeping in my own bed in my new place and I'm ready for the rest of the summer to be busy, but resuming normality.
I haven't stopped having wings though. Oh no. Actually I counted the reviews, recipes and food related things I've been doing, and I have almost 30 posts sitting in wait. 30. I have no idea how long it will take me to catch up. But I will. I won't lie, some might be a bit slimmer in review; I can often remember the taste of wings for over a month later, but there have been soooo many. I will try my best though.
I miss my blog terribly. I miss writing, I miss hearing from all of you. It's been so weird not being here, or on twitter, or e-mail. But I'm coming back. Sorry for not getting back to you, following you. But I'm back baby, and wingier than ever.
Wing Long and Prosper
Lord of the Wings