I don't remember all the details of the dream, and I won't bore you with the ones I do, but essentially:
LJ and I were in a supermarket where a baseball game was being played. After LJ ducked to miss a baseball, an old friend from back in the day James T and a girl (can't remember who it was) offered LJ a sample - a chicken wing. It didn't look great (cold anyway) and as she was eating it, I said "oooh chicken wings" and he said "if you can call it that." I asked if it was halal because I noticed the box was green (in real life at a local grocery store one group of halal products have green labeling). He said yes, and I asked if it was from the halal factory down the street. He didn't answer, and by that time, the wing was finished.
The rest of the dream involved:
- a giant turtle that was attached to a wheeled platform.
- the turtle kept chasing me.
- eventually I started wheeling it around (it seemed to like the speed).
- I pushed it hard and fast enough it took off.
- I turned into a chicken to fly after it.
Clearly I need chicken wings.