- "I have a bunch of Duck Wings in the freezer itching for #BBQ"
Which I thought was awesome. How would he make them?
- "I've never done them yet. I'm thinking of giving them an asian flair. Hoisin, Sambal,
Cool. Where were they from?
- "The duck is from Brome lake. I bought whole ducks from Farm Boy, broke them down and reserved the wings for a BBQ experiment "
That sounds like a great experiment. I was Twitter inaccessible, but through my history found these messages from the weekend:
- "Got the Duck wings in the marinade tonight..Tomorrow they hit the grill! Not sure if I should use Direct or In-Direct Heat! "
- "Duck Wings on the BBQ tonight."
Nice. So how did they turn out?
I've never had duck wings, but those look good. They look crispy and almost gooey from the sauce. Sad to hear they were tough. A worthwhile experiment in my opinion!