Tuesday 16 March 2010

WWWWWW #13 ~ masak-masak St Patricks wings

Yes, World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday. WWWWWW. This is where I will surf the Web, and find other people talking about chicken wings. The world is full of chicken wing stories, wacky and otherwise. Recipes, restaurant reviews, eating contests or whatever. Today's Blog relating to wings in some shape or form:






In honour of WWWWWW falling on St. Patrick's Day, I decided to do a search that was around wings and SPD. I found the photo below and some delicous looking Guinness marinated chicken wings:




The author of the blog is in Malaysia, and the title refers to "masak-masak is a cottage game played by young girls whereby they pretend to cook delicious dishes from imaginary ingredients and plastic utensils. This blog covers my culinary adventures and everything else."



And she takes some great food photography. And you will find wings often in those photos. In fact, even though I came across this photo randomly, I have come across her wing photos before. Like the ones below taken at a Ramadan market being grilled:





Or these one's being grilled:



The sizzle, the honey, the smoke. And really good food photos. I'm hungry now.



2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

They look delicious!

Lord of the Wings said...

Teena - I know eh? I have to admit, I'm more curious about the grilled wings.