Monday 15 March 2010

FOOD WARS: Duff's vs Anchor Bar Wing War

There's a new show out there called Food Wars. On the travel channel. Which I don't get in Canada.


The concept is simple:








Anyways, one of the first episodes was the Wing War being fought in New York State, with the original Anchor Bar (home of the Buffalo wing) up against Duff's Famous Wings. I haven't seen the episode, but I do know that Duff's won. Having gone to Anchor Bar and the original Duff's (not to mention its Canadian offspring), I think they came to the right decision.

Here's a video that doesn't work to well for me, but hopefully it will for you.

2 comments:

Chris said...

It's going to be interesting to see how this show develops. I've seen two episodes. They bring in a homer from each joint and some neutral judges.

Lord of the Wings said...

Chris - keep my updated. Its an interesting concept . . .