Looks like 2009 will be the same. And I'm excited.
In short, I have a few plans:
- Some Urban Exploration of Ottawa
- Chicken Wing Review of some pub-like establishment
- Creating a sriracha sauce (inspired by this guy)
- Making a Buffalo-Chicken Poutine (inspired by her)
- Another (more authentic) attempt at General Tao wings (after this fake one)
- Major apartment clean-up
- A WKTV episode
I don't know if I will get to do it all. Or any of it. But I'm excited to try anyway.
Have a great long weekend and remember those who struggled for our working freedoms.