Here's some points of mine from the video.
- I love watching this. The challenge. The pain.
- I love when the video concentrates on the guys who can't take the pain. There is a look of disbelief on their face: the eyes are wide, the mouth ajar. In their minds they are thinking "What the hell have I done?"
- You can tell who knows what they are doing: the guys with big pitchers or drinks can't handle the heat, while the 'pros' don't drink anything. Also the kid at the end eating ice cream for his mouth
- The guy who is so hot he has snot running out of his nose, then he licks the snot . . . not needed.
- I really wish I could have been part of this. Although I think the gloves are a cop out.
- I really want to try DEFCON sauces, I've heard good things.
PS: this is my 400th post, believe it or not