Saturday 2 February 2019

SUPER BOWL LIII WING DEALS!



Another year another Super Bowl. I've mentioned it time and again I don't give a flip about the Super Bowl or football or sports in general, but you cannot deny that with the Super Bowl comes copious amounts of wings. More wings are consumed this weekend than any other time of year. Heck, 1.38 BILLION wings will be eaten this weekend. Wowzers!

So if you think you are going to have a Super Bowl party this year you better plan to serve wings, and you better have a game plan. Sure, maybe you can whip together a recipe or two, but most likely, you are going to need some help. I've gathered a listing of wing deals both grocery and by local eateries (in the Ottawa region, sorry everyone else) so you can plan and prepare to serve fresh, frozen, delivered or dine-in chicken wings and have a touchdown of your own.

Did I use that right? Touchdown? I really don't know my sports. Also, I can't help but think it should be Superbowl (one word) instead of it actually being Super Bowl. I mean, Super-Bowl is just weird. Another note, this was all just grabbed from my phone & I don't have the time to edit all the photos, hope you don't mind.


OTTAWA TAKE-OUT DELIVERY & DINE-IN

cvb


























































FROZEN & FRESH GROCERY OPTIONS









































































No comments: