Wednesday 8 June 2016

Return of Wing



The Lord of the Wings blog has been stagnant for too long.

I love this blog and I love chicken wings and it`s time to get back to a state of regular posting and exploring chicken wings.

So to do so, I`m restarting WORLD WIDE WEB WACKY WING WEDNESDAY


I started WWWWWW as a way to force myself to post at least once a week and you know what? Let's do it again. The last time I posted a WWWWWW was 2013. That's ridiculous.

So every Wednesday, expect a post about someone else posting about chicken wing culture. Search #lotwwwwwww.



You know where else you can find me posting regularly? Instagram.


I haven't been blogging but I have been all over instagram for chicken wing photos. I have a viewer in the blog but I am going to re-post to the blog whenever I can. Re-post Sundays? Let's see how this goes. But find me at @lotw_wingking.



On top of all that, I want to get back to what LOTW was all about - reviewing chicken wings. I'm trying to streamline my methods because it takes waaay to long to post a review. Give me time, but we'll get there.




No comments: