Monday 27 June 2016

LOTW Meme Mondays #1: Lord of the Wings


Who doesn't love a good meme? I know I sure do. And who knew there were so many chicken wing themed meme's out there. For our first meme, I thought it was appropriate to not only the first chicken wing meme in history, but also one that came out near the beginning of this blog, Lord of the Wings:


I don't know who created it, but Frodo holding a bucket of chicken playing on the name Lord of the Rings, was simple, but brilliant. It ushered in a new era of food pun memes across the internet and spawned its own meme influence:



 Did you know there is a pokemon card?



A fake movie poster?




This Florida State res event (which sounds awesome!)




This wing eating contest in Sacramento.





 This confusing meme ( 1 Dominos does not have great wings, and they are not grilled - wtf?)


My Precious !!!

No comments: