Wednesday 8 June 2016

WWWWWW #76 - Josh Elkin's Chicken Wing of Thrones


World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday. #lotwWWWWWW. Exploring chicken wing culture on the internet every Wednesday.


This week:



Josh Elkin: Chef | Food Artist

I originally came across Josh for his "Makin A Pizza" rap - and I could not get this song out of my head:




I was also like, this guy looks really familiar - have I seen him somewhere else before?

Yes, yes I have:



He used to be on Epic Meal Time. Epic.


Anyways, he made some internet waves when he combined 2 of my favourite things, GAME of THRONES and CHICKEN WINGS.

How?  He created a Throne of Wings:



When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. When you play the game of wings, you win and you cry.

The photo became so popular it led to its own fan art:



So check out Josh but make sure you come hungry (or full, otherwise you will get hungry).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Josh on your garlic shrimp grilled cheese you may want to substitute a couple slices of gouda and a slice of havarti cheese and in lieu of using water to accomplish your steam you may want to use ice chips straight from the door of the refrigerator this will keep your bread from getting soggy try it out hope it's good

Lord of the Wings said...

@unknown - just to be clear, you know that this is my blog (Lord of the Wings) and Josh will likely never see this? Good tips though!