Wednesday 17 August 2011

WWWWWW #47 - Tattoo Now





Yes, World Wide Web Wacky Wing Wednesday. WWWWWW. This is where I will surf the Web, and find other people talking about chicken wings. The world is full of chicken wing stories, wacky and otherwise. Recipes, restaurant reviews, eating contests or whatever. Today's Blog relating to wings in some shape or form:





I love my chicken wings. Love them. So do a lot of people. And what better way to show your love than to get a tattoo of chicken wings. Tattoo Now might be able to help you with that.

The website is simple: "Fifteen years ago Gabe Ripley began designing websites for tattooers.He did this because he is a self proclaimed computer geek, and didn't have the extra cash to pay for tattoos.In 2001 this simple barter lead Gabe to create one of the most recognized websites out there." And in looking at different tattoo artists, one had a tasty bit of inking:



This piece, by Tim Pangburn, has some classic Buffalo wings with celery and blue cheese. My favourite part is the sauce flowing off the plate and onto the skin.



Not from TattooNow.com, but if your looking for another chicken wing tattoo, check out  Kapten Hanna.

I'm not getting a Tattoo anytime soon, and if I did, I'd probably go for my logo.
Do you have a tattoo? What is it? What would you get?

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I have a couple tattoos ... not of chicken wings, though. Ha! One is on my left shoulder and the other is a tramp stamp.

Lord of the Wings said...

@Teena - Wild! and what are the actual tattoos?