Spicy Chicken Wings
- 1 cup of coconut milk – (250ml)
- 2 tbsp of tandoori paste – (30ml)
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter – (75ml)
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1 tsp of five spice powder – (5ml)
- 2 lb. of chicken wings – (1000grams)
- For marinade, combine coconut milk, tandoori paste, peanut butter, garlic, lemon juice and five spice powder and mix until ingredients are united. Pour mixture in to a sealable plastic bag and add chicken wings.
- Once the bag is sealed, toss the bag back and forth to ensure chicken wings are well covered.
- Marinade chicken wings for 6-8 hours in the refrigerator.
- For grilling, place marinated chicken wings on the grill over a medium flame and grill for 10 minutes, turning every 2 minutes until nice and golden. Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for 15 minutes until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Serve with favourite dipping sauce and enjoy!
Now these wings haven't been tested here at LOTW blog, but they look tasty. I don't have a BBQ, but when I get one, I will so try this out. That is my love-hate relationship with LTG - I see all this food I would love to make . . . but I just can't. Oh well, you always have to have a dream.
Check out the rest of Rob's Block Party at the Food Network.