Sunday 1 April 2007

Wings Around Town I

Welcome to the newest segment in the Lord of the Wings blog, Wings Around Town.





Walking around the city, you can see how wings are becoming more and more mainstream in our culture. Yes! Wings Around Town will highlight wing information where ever I am - such as posters, advertised wing specials at restaurants (that I have yet been to) etc. Now I live in Toronto, so most of the time it will be T.O., but where ever I am I will report wing sightings where ever they may be.







This past weekend I've been traveling around town when I came across a giant truck with chicken wings on it. The next day, I came across the same truck and had my trusty camera with me. I've never had Maple Lodge wings . . . I wonder how they are.








Mmmmm, fundraising wings. Now there's a great cause.

No comments: