Tuesday 15 September 2020

FARM REPORT #11 - The End is Near?

 


It rained earlier in the week so I didn't water them at all, but this morning they were quite droopy. I added some Miracle-Gro and watered them and in a short time the leaves were all back perky and healthy.

Today was quite chilly this morning (there was even a frost warning at one point last night) so I'm not sure how much longer I will keep the plants outside. I don't see much in the way of new peppers right now, but that might have been due to the lack of watering.

More peppers turned red, but there are still lots of green sriracha still hanging out. Turn red dammit! But even overnight a bunch turned and more will be ready for harvest tomorrow.

I think I need to start the hot sauce making process this week. The pre-harvested peppers won't stay great for long and my personal life is about to get a lot more busy!
 

1 comment:

Mr. Laurie said...

Greaat read thank you