Sunday 13 September 2020

Ander Christensen fights Boneless Wings

* I thought I had published this to the blog when it came out on September 2nd, but after an unexpected time of not attending to the blog, realized it was not. Crap.


Is this the hero we need right now?

 




Here is an interview with Ander Christensen, the Nebraska man fighting for what we all know is true:


 


Boneless Wings are not wings. It's sneaky advertising lingo used to make you think you can just put wing sauce on a chicken product and still get chicken wings. Unless you actually debone the wing (and you can, like I did), boneless wings are just sauced up chicken fingers, or "saucy nuggs" as Mr Christensen says. I still enjoy "wet tenders" myself, but they are not, nor should be called, boneless wings.

No comments: