Monday 17 September 2018

LOTW Meme Monday: Predator Wing Memes


The movie The Predator came out this past weekend. I haven't seen it yet (soon hopefully) but I am both excited and not expecting much from it. I have loved the Predator franchise since I was a kid in the 80's with Predator and Predator 2 and all the spinoff material. They weren't great but I did enjoy Alien vs Predator 1 & 2, and I think Predators was a great return to the franchise. This movie seems like it might tie a bunch of these movies together and I love the world building that can exist here. But there's a lot of room to fail too. Either way, here are some Predator meme's from the 4 main films:


They are not the same. Also, Pepsi is not Coke.


When you feel that gurgle, you need to get home NOW!


I'm not sure I get this one either ...


Blue cheese. Don't ever ask a Buffalonian for ranch.


Nooooooooooooooooo!




I have had many people worried I would get ulcers. No ulcer's yet!

I'm sure there is a better wing meme out there, but this is just gold itself.

I also don't care for places that place wings on beds of lettuce. Beds of more wings is more like it.


Sometimes I can't help myself.


Jess Ventura has some great lines in Predator, right?!

No comments: