Sunday, 5 April 2015

More hot sauce



LJ & I ordered some of our favourite take-out Chinese this weekend. I asked for extra hot sauce (Wing's Food Ltd Hot Chili Sauce). When I went to pick it up, they confirmed my order and gave me even more hot sauce.



After we used many packets, I still had lots left over so I added them to my stash. I try and ration these sauce packets, but after actually collectivizing them all, it seems I have 40 left.

Turns out I don't need to ration anymore.




 I love this sauce but have only ever seen it in these packages. According to the website they either come like this or in a 2 x 4 liter jugs . . . so does anyone want to go in on a 4l jug with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH GOD R I P WING'S SAUCE. VENTURA FOODS HAS BOUGHT OUT WING'S AND ISN'T MAKING THIS SAUCE ANY MORE. !!!!