Tuesday 6 December 2011

Wing P0rn: Caf "Pub Style" Wings

glut•tony
noun \ˈglət-nē, ˈglə-tə-nē\
plural glut•ton•ies

Definition of GLUTTONY

1:   excess in eating or drinking
2:   greedy or excessive indulgence

Examples of GLUTTONY

1:   the view that gluttony is a serious failure in self-discipline
Source: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gluttony




That was me tonight at dinner in the caf. 3 plates of breaded wings that the chef's tossed in BBQ sauce. I added Frank's Red Hot and Sriracha. I indulged. I ate in excess. I failed in self-discipline (although the challenge of eating lots of spicy wings requires a form of discipline). The point is, dinner was good.






3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Ha! Plus it's that time of year :)

Chris said...

Only 3 plates? ;)

Lord of the Wings said...

@Teena - ya, I got struck again this week

@Chris - I did what I could, but i'm not as young as I used to be