Friday 16 December 2011

Wing P0rn: The Ballroom Return

One of the professional associations I belong to had a social this past weekend, and it was at the Ballroom. I was there about a year ago with my staff, and I was not a huge fan of the wings I got. But this time, the wings were a different story.


BBQ: crispy, sweet, a little smokey, a little crispy. Very sticky.



There were many appetizers, but the one that stuck out beyond the wings was the Deep Fried Cheese Curds ($7). Really Salty, but soooo good.


This one even looked like a chicken wing. Check out the curd melting out.


The Ballroom has changed up its menu, dropped its wing prices (yes, $12 instead of $13) so I think they are worth re-checking out sometime.


3 comments:

Chris said...

Deep fried cheese curds? Hell yes!

Teena in Toronto said...

Mouthwatering pictures!!!

Lord of the Wings said...

@Chris - so good!

@Teena - Thanks!