Friday 25 November 2011

Wing P0rn: The Wing Company

Some take-out wings from a busy and stressful day. 
Got an order of delivered wings from The Wing Company (had them in 2010)


Spicy (but not suicidal heat), these are also a bit sweet. Remind me of a personal fave from Moose Winooskis.




Got a second order of Smoked Lime & Tequila (smokey BBQ infused with lime and Tequila). Funky and tasty.



Lots of moisture should totally wreck these wings, but they are still good after being delivered.

Made a bad day much much better.

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Wings have to be really bad to ruin my day :)

Chris said...

The moisture condensation on the box interior was the first thing that caught my eye too, I'm surprised the crust didn't fall apart.

I wish there was a decent way to cook wings and hold them for delivery or service but keep the skin crispy.

Lord of the Wings said...

@Teena - I agree

@Chris - One day, they will build the technology to make it possible . . .