Saturday 23 April 2011

Chicken Skin Chips found on Ottawa Foodies

Even though I'm not in Ottawa anymore, I still keep tabs on the food scene there, usually through Ottawa Foodies. Not too long ago I came across a post by Ottawa Foodies creator Mark aka Fresh Foodie.

At the T & T in Ottawa he came across the snack that anti-health and food lovers have been seeking for years: Chicken Skin.

Yes, fried Chicken Skin:


original link 


I am on the hunt for these now and when I have them, you will see a review.

Have you seen these? Had these? Want these? Scared of these? Let me know!

6 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Ew ... I dunno about these.

Lord of the Wings said...

@Teena - more for me then!

Anonymous said...

Chicken chicharones are a very popular snack food in the Philippines. I love them fresh out of the fryer, but I like to see that there are some places out there willing to sell them by the bag like that. Delicious.

Lord of the Wings said...

@Anonymous - Thanks for stopping by - that sounds like a tasty snack!

Chris said...

Looks like the pork rinds you get all over the place in the south, only with chicken.

Lord of the Wings said...

@Chris - I haven't had pork rinds in such a long time.