Yes Wing Nation, the combination of chicken and technology is upon us. They have created a USB key that looks like a chicken wing.
Each one holds about 4 gigs of memory and they retail at $28 US.
- USB 2.0
- Portable and easy operate
- Plug and play
- Support Window 2000/XP/Vista or MAC OS
- Dimension: 75 x 40 x 20mm (approx.) (Chicken Wing)
- Dimension: 72 x 33 x 20mm (approx.) (Chicken Drum Stick)
- Dimension: 47 x 28 x 18mm (approx.) (BBQ Pork)
- Weight: 35g (Chicken Wing)
- Weight: 28g (Chicken Drum Stick)
- Weight: 17g (BBQ Pork)
They even come in bacon, or pizza, burgers - lots of different foods. But lets be honest, wings are the best. But I don't know if I was ever to get one if I would go with a wingette or a drummette chicken wing usb?
Resistance is futile!
On second thought, I'd probably try to eat it. I'm going to stick with real wings.