Friday 28 September 2007

Ottawa Adventure 2007

Hey! Remember me? The Wing King? The Lord of the Wings Blog?
Well a wing review has been sorely overdue. On another adventure out in the great province of Ontario, for the past 3 weeks I found myself in the nation's capital, Ottawa.








I was here to visit LJ; but in the mean time when she wasn't working, I was out exploring Parliament, graveyards and of course wings. I've been without internet that would allow me to upload photos, so here come a few reviews.


The Foolish Chicken: nice family restaurant with half-decent wings


The James Street Pub: terrible, simply terrible


Highlander Pub: ok wing joing


Local Heroes: big wings, dissapointing service


The Honest Lawyer: been there, done that, don't want the t-shirt

Overall, Ottawa's offering of wings was relatively dissapointing, but there is still lots of places to check out.

No comments: