Saturday 15 December 2018

#lotwtestkitchen finds a new Home


If you've been wondering why the lack of posts, it hasn't been because I haven't been eating wings (I have), or because Ive been on the road (although I have), but mainly because we bought a house & we moved in!


We`ve been busy with lots of unpacking (what box did I put the deep fryer in?), organizing, setting up utilities and just settling in when we`ve been home. Thanks to our parents for helping with the move, painting, cleaning etc. They were amazing help.

So what`s next once we are officially settling in? Well I have a new #lotwtestkitchen to make wings (and have been fortunate enough to have had the first wings of the house!), which means in 2019 I'd like to reboot WingKingTV on youtube, but that won't be for a while yet. I'm also furiously trying to finish all of my 2018 reviews (I have like 10 in various states of being completed) so that I can get to my Year in Review for 2018 done! This will be the first YIR that isn't just mini reviews of reviews I never got to post.

Anyways, exciting stuff around here, but thanks for your patience. There's lots to do but we are super excited to settle into a proper home.

No comments: