Sunday 22 April 2012

Away for a bit

Hey All,

Sorry for the long period of absence.

Work has been busy with a wind down to the end of the year. Personal life has been busy with different guest coming down and visiting for the weekends, a quick trip home to visit the folks, and a death in the family also happened.

Suffice it to say I've been busy, and when I've had a free minute, I just didn't feel like writing. Don't get me wrong, I've been eating wings, making wings, and doing wing things. Just not actually writing.

Tonight I caught up on a few weeks of comments. I'm catching up now with writing and photos and hope to have some posts up soon, but the next week and a half is going to be busy as well.

Thanks for sticking in there. I appreciate it.

LOTW

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hang in there, WK!

Lord of the Wings said...

@Chris - thanks, I am. Things have quieted down (somewhat) so we shall see!