Wednesday 4 August 2010

CRAZY!!!



Things are ridiculously busy for me right now. I had a crazy busy couple of weeks with Ribfest with 12 plus hours of driving, insane amounts of pork ribs consumed, secret trips, wing tastings, reviews, articles and a whole lot more.


So please bare with me, there is a lot of info coming soon. Big changes and news to be reported very soon. So I'm trying to get my posts up, but it's rough. I apologize for not commenting on blogs, talking to friends, tweeting or being on the Internet recently. I will be back . . .


7 comments:

indianguy said...

Yes? Hi! Make the posting the soon of the delciousness.

Teena in Toronto said...

You sound way too busy!

Chris said...

Take your time and try to relax:)

Teena in Toronto said...

I like the new look!

I had wings at Hurley's in Montreal this evening ... they were so-so.

www.teenaintoronto.com/2010/08/hurleys-irish-pub-montreal.html

Chris - Nachos at Midnight said...

And now... once again... I'm craving BBQ and wings. Don't know why or how this happens, but every time I stop by the blog... Hmmm... I wonder if there's a connection. ;)

Beautiful Springfield said...

Wing King busy? HA! I have been made privy to the "big changes", and let me tell you all; he's not that busy.

however, I as well, will wait patiently for some updates, and some exciting reviews... i hear tell of an amazing new RIB Sauce that was created, by one of your friends.... mmmmmmm?

Unknown said...

Look forward to more posts, you really are Lord of the Wings!