Wednesday 5 May 2010

"Nightmare on Wingstreet" - Wingstreet Commercial

Wingstreet (Pizza Hut's wing offspring) has a new commercial out, and I like it.


I call it, "Nightmare on Wingstreet" because I don't know what it's actually called. I ripped this from commerciallydazzling on Youtube, (thanks for posting it)









I like how the guys are really nerdy. They look like little boys, covered in sauce, so happy to have wings. But I don't buy these guys getting wings at the pub normally.


Also, two 9" pizzas, 10 wings and a 2l Pepsi for $19.99 isn't a great deal. Not for 3 guys; that's like 4 tiny slices and 3.3 wings per person. What the heck is .3 of a wing? I hate 'meal deals' that have 10 or less wings, because if you have more than 3 people, its not enough wings.


Anyways, I like the feel of the commercial. Delivery wings will never be as good as fresh at the pub, but they do make them look appetizing.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

This commercial is getting SOOOOO much airplay.

Chris said...

Must be a Canadian thing, I haven't seen it on TV here. Funny commercial.