Wednesday 16 April 2008

Non-Wing NEWS: German Fast Food of the Future, Now

So it seems a restaurant in Nuremberg Germany has developed a restaurant of the future - with no waitresses/waiters. There's no wings on the menu (as best as I can decipher the German) but the outdoor beergarden seems like a cool experience. You sit at your table/bar, order on a computer, and the kitchen sends your meal down on a wheeled contraption.






Wow.

I don't know where your 'buggy' goes when you are done, or what happens if your food is wrong or there's a problem with it, but it certainly is an interesting concept. I like the novelty, but I wouldn't want this in all places. I like interacting with a human, in most cases anyway.'






BBC News Documentary Article HERE



Restaurant "'S Baggers" website HERE

No comments: