Monday 18 January 2021

LOTW Meme Mondays: 2021 - Here we go again







 

So, here we are in 2021 and things are still not going well. Some people seem to think the calendar change into a new year would some how magically wipe away all the terrible of 2020. But it hasn't. 

Here in Ontario where I am, we are on our second Provincial Emergency, and things are in an extended lockdown. We were in one already since December, but now it's longer and a bit more strict. Too many people are still getting COVID and more people are dying. I know I joke about not getting to eat wings, but I do take this pandemic seriously and am seriously pissed off at those that don't. I'm feeling for the front line workers; the emergency workers, the restaurant workers, the grocery store workers, small business owners all who are all out there facing the possibility of getting COVID any day. I also feel for those that are struggling to pay the bills, with mental health, with their safety all because of the pandemic. All because people will not be safe or take the necessary precautions. 

Me? I'm doing ok. My family and I are safe and doing well. My day job is shut down (not essential) but I have been busy with all sorts of stuff. For many months I've been not engaged with Lord of the Wings, but I'm hoping that with a continued lock-down into February, I can get back to a) putting up posts from 2020 b) keep on regular posting for 2021 c) keep on keeping on.

What ever happens, I'm hoping you and yours are staying safe.


Wing Long & Propser
Lord of the Wings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the man. Please post more. I've randomly been following from Halifax since 2010ish. Love the way you write every post