Thursday 15 October 2009

NY Times on "Fried Chicken: A Migratory Bird"

New York.

Famous for it's pizza, street meat, deli's, chowder and cheesecake. But fried chicken, famous as Southern Comfort food, is making big inroads in the Empire State capital but with significant Asian influences. That's what Julia Moskin reported over at the New York Times in an article called: "Fried Chicken: A Migratory Bird."



So much sounds so good. I've really wanted to try Korean chicken wings. Man did this article ever make me hungry! I want to go to New York more than ever now.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Alas, I've never been to NY :(

Lord of the Wings said...

Teena - I was in New York many years ago (10 now? wow time flies fast). I didn't know or get to try so much of what I would go for now. In fact, there are too many places I want to try.