Sunday 22 June 2008

Meme - sounds like something from the Muppets

My good friend, The Bumbling Baker,

(known as Nee here on the blog) mentioned she didn't think I would participate in a MEME, and you know what, I am going to. There's been a significant lack of posting on my part again, due to travel, personal issues and the disappearance of my USB Key which currently holds the photos and several reviews to be posted (If you find my USB key, I will give a reward!!!!). So this Meme seems like a perfect post while I try to find those posts.



Now, technically I'm supposed to tag 5 other people. She didn't, and I'm not going to either. While I had fun doing this, there are people who don't, and then this becomes a chain letter that no one wants to do. So, like I, if any of my fellow bloggers want to follow suit, be my guest. So here we go on the quest to reveal more info about the WK:



What was I doing ten years ago?
  • Eating wings
  • Hanging out with friends - driving around, chilling in the basement . . .
  • Making movies (Teen Team, The Show - oh the memories)
  • And ah, eating wings.





What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
  1. Find my USB drive
  2. Pack more of my items into a trailer
  3. Buy padlocks for trailer
  4. Return a camera for refund
  5. Shop to make Pad Thai



Five snacks I enjoy: (Other than wings . . .)
  1. Movie popcorn
  2. Nachos
  3. Peanut butter and dill pickle sandwich (oh yes)
  4. Potato Chips (Sour Cream & Onion, Dill, Ketchup esp)
  5. Skor Bites


Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  • Give back to those who have given to me
  • Give to some charity?
  • Fund one of my films
  • The GREAT GREAT Wing Tour
  • Open a Wing Restaurant
  • Travel more


Places I've lived:

  • Minden
  • Moosonee
  • Tillsonburg
  • Toronto
  • Ottawa(?)


Jobs I've had:

  • Tobacco Primer - leaf picker (yes I know, how could I support it . . .)
  • Tobacco Bailer
  • Factory Worker
  • University Tour Guide
  • Residence Porter
  • Office Assistant
  • Residence Don
  • Wing Reviewer (ok not a job, but maybe someday?)



So that's it. It wasn't as long as those surveys we used to fill out when e-mail and the Internet became popular. Makes you think though doesn't it?

No comments: