Monday 4 May 2020

May the 4th Be With You! Happy Star Wars Day 2020!!!



So much Star Wars these days! I've done two sets of Star Wars meme's this year, one for Rise of Skywalker, and one for The Mandalorian. So sit back, grab some blue milk and Mynock wings and get ready for the funny. Or what I think is funny anyway.



THE RISE OF SKYWALKER


As Finn said, "They've taken enough of us. Now we take the war to them." Pick it up and eat it with your damn hands!!!


Bon appetit!



Some days the struggle is real.




Or even worse, sour cream. I'm looking at you Ottawa [visible disgust]



You know he's never going to make it.


THE MANDALORIAN



So very true!


I saw you do it, don't deny it. #wingcrime



Why bake when you can fry? Why I ask!?



Wings really are a beautiful thing [wipes away tear]



Eat them in the car. Cold wings are ok ... but fresh hot wings are the best.


Controversial I know.

No comments: