Monday 25 May 2020

LOTW Meme Monday: Social Distance FFS PSA





I can't get over these people ... this is in Toronto but it's everywhere. The sun is out, the government has loosened the restrictions, and people think the crisis is over. It's not. And while I'm whining about chicken wings, in reality I'm especially feeling for the essential workers, the elderly, those with health conditions who are all affected because these idiots can't suck it up and flatten the curve like we need.

I want wings, I want to hang with friends and family, I want to enjoy public spaces too, but we have to do our duty as a society.

Wear a mask
Wash your hands
Social distance
Stay home
Stay away
Suck it up

FFS people, we are all in this together. Stop putting yourself before others. Be better. For everyone else already doing what we are supposed to, stay strong.

No comments: