Tuesday 4 May 2021

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU - Happy Star Wars Day 2021 with Star Wars Wing Memes!!!

 


"Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Hungry for Wings? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi Buffet would tell you."

 

Happy Star Wars Day!!! Seems like we will never run out of Star Wars, or meme-able quotes. Am I right? Well enjoy some from across the movies/tv:



My hunger for wings will come at you like a pissed of Sith lord! 


This has happened so many times. Often because websites were never updated. Sometimes the waitress just forgot what day it was. One time a waitress had to check the sign out front!



Chicken wings are not for sharing.


As I get older it's getting harder and harder to eat several pounds of wings ... I actually have leftovers in the fridge right now and I'm a bit ashamed.



It's one thing to impress friends and family, but a stranger ... oh boy!



It almost sneaks up on you!



It's just, like, why?!?!?

Quick story: when I was a kid one of my best friends from school was over for dinner and we had wings. Well he hadn't really had wings before and he left them like the picture above. My dad saw the discarded wings in a communal bone bowl and started criticizing me for leaving such a disrespectful amount of meat/skin on the bone not knowing it was my friend. I didn't know what to say. 


Get it, suicide wings, self-destruct? It's a little wing-droid humour.



Bring me more wings!!!


No comments: