Friday 18 December 2009

MADTV "Vagicil Commercial"

Another exciting edition of the Chicken Wings on Screen!



I was just watching MAD TV (as in this is post is only delayed by about 10 minutes) and heard the word's "Chicken Wings" several times. That's when I knew it was time for another CWOS post!



The skit involves Frank Caliendo in his recurring character/impersonation of John Madden, who is usually eating something.




This particular skit is about John endorsing Vagicil, because they are paying him in chicken wings"








QUOTE #1

JOHN:


"Second of all, they paid me in chicken wings. And third of all, there is no
third of all; once I heard about the chicken wings, I wanted to do is sell
Vagicil
"

QUOTE #2

JOHN:


"I'm already tired of saying vagina . . . so from now on in this Vagicil
commercial, when you hear me say monkey, I really mean monkey, got it?
"


QUOTE #3

MOM:



"So John, you going to tell us why you prefer Vagicil?"


JOHN:


"Ya, because of the chicken wings they gave me."

QUOTE #4


JOHN:


"If your monkey itches, buy some Vagicil"

QUOTE #5
JOHN:



"I am done, that was perfect, wheres my chicken wings, I want my wings
dammit!"


MAD TV can be a bit crude, but you cannot deny that there were chicken wings in this. I would do a commercial for chicken wings.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Love Frank C, he's hilarious. This clip had me rolling!

Monkey.