Wednesday 12 June 2019

Oooops ... I screwed up!



Ooops ... I screwed up!

My buddy Dude e-mailed me the other day and pointed out something unusual on my blog and in my reviews:



Wait, what?!?! I opened up my last review and looked at THE SCORE:



3+3+3+3+1=15????  That's a total of 13, not 15.

Frak.


So what happened?

Well, when I revamped The SCORE back in 2018, I upped the value of the flavour category from 3 to 5 because I felt that the flavour is probably the most important thing. I found wings that tasted great but were small were getting too low a score. So I changed it last year. Then at the start of 2019, I did a slight visual update to my actual score sheet, and for some reason the Flavour score switched back to 3.

So going forward, I have fixed that error:

All the reviews from June on will be fixed, and when I get a chance, I will go back and fix the last few months. However, I'm sorely behind in my reviews, but hopefully, hopefully, I can get those fixed soon.

So thanks again Dude for taking the time and care to see something wasn't right.

To be fair, I've never said I'm a mathematician.


No comments: