Saturday 6 June 2009

Wendy's Changes Thing Up

I received a news update the other day about Wendy's.





Wendy's is continuing its' struggle against Ronald and The King. Apparently nobody liked the Red Hair guy campaign (I did, but I'm weird like that). Then they switched over to "It's waaaaay better than fast food" campaign (did I miss something, isn't Wendy's fast food?). Well more changes are on the way.


Earlier this year they had dipped chicken sandwiches. I had one dipped in hot sauce, but I ate it hours after I bought it, and never had it again to review. But no worries, if you read the article, there's a small section on new burgers, but more importantly, test markets (in Orange County California) for a "Boneless Chicken Wing." I'm sure its won't be amazing, but any wing news is excited to me.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I don't know about up there, but in TN, all of Wendy's "buffalo" chicken sandwiches have been just a spicy fried breast, not something dipped in buffalo sauce. Ick. (And of the big three, I like Wendy's)

Teena in Toronto said...

The only thing I like at Wendy's is their spicy battered chicken sandwiches.

I was thinking about you yesterday ... I had wings in Stratford.

Anonymous said...

Just had the wings because a friend got them and they smelled good. Basic boneless wing dipped in the traditional hot wing sauce. Nothing to write home about but I will order them the next time I'm there.